Every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 – 11am during term time, we host toddler time. It is a casual drop in class and no booking are necessary.
Enjoy a relaxed, fun atmosphere whilst introducing your toddler to water. A qualified and experienced instructor will be on hand to help and guide you and the leisure pool will be set up with activities, new toys and resources.
Our philosophy and practices are based on these key points:
- Participation in aquatic activities should be an enjoyable experience for infants, preschoolers and their parents.
- Children should be allowed to learn at their own pace.
- Irrespective of their aquatic ability, small children are never safe when in and around water and must be under constant adult supervision.
- The way in which infants and young children are introduced to and handled in water in a manner that reassures and comforts but does not restrict their movements.
- Our toddler time provides an environment of fun to explore the principals of water familiarisation with the expert guidance of our instructor.
- Most importantly, it provides an opportunity for you to spend quality time with your child.
For health reasons, all toddlers under the age of 4 are required to wear waterproof nappies when in the pool.
There are no waves or features operating during toddler time.
Under 1 – $2
Under 5 – $3.10
Supervising swimming adult – free