H²O Xtream is a great choice to bring a group. Whether a holiday programme, youth group, sports club or organisation, we are excellent value for money and there’s so much to do!
Fun splash session
Chill out at the beach, catch some waves and surf the wave pool or race around the swirling Rapid River. Up to 2 gigantic inflatables in the pool.
Xtream splash session
All the benefits of a fun splash plus unlimited rides on the 3 hydroslides.
Aqua sports sessions
A fun team sport based on water polo where the aim is to score goals. We can arrange coaching sessions, full games or even a tournament.
This introductory class is a great chance to learn basic snorkelling skills. Our trained instructors reinforce water safety skills, participants gain increased water confidence and learn about life underwater.
This introductory class is a great challenge. Participants are taught confidence routines, basic paddling concepts, wet exits and safety requirements – all by qualified instructors.
Other aquatic activities
A cool 45 minute class which uses the water and music to create a fun exercise session. This is an excellent way to encourage healthy exercise habits and a chance for participants to try something new. Our holiday programme kids love it!
Learn to swim
Qualified and professional teachers providing quality swimming education for all ages and abilities. Learn a valuable life skill you’ll never forget. Talk to us about your requirements.
- Please complete a booking form for each day that you would like to bring your group.
- You can email, fax or post your form back to us.
- Early booking is recommended as space is limited and popular dates book fast.
- Accompanying Supervisors (within ratios) are FREE of charge.
- Remember to add on a Fun Splash or Xtream Splash Session if your group would like to enjoy the rest of the facility after their sessions.
- There is a 1.2m height restriction for our yellow Speed slide.
- An adult is classed as 16 years and over.
H²O Xtream is a certified Pool Safe facility with highly trained and responsive lifeguard crew. However we strictly adhere to the following ratios at all times:
Under 5 years: one adult to 2 under 5s. The adult must be in the water within arms reach at all times.
5 – 8 years: one adult to four 5 – 8 year olds.
9 – 16 years: 1 supervisor to 10 children.